SFL.. Elected to the Law Society of Alberta..!



Well.

I'm humbled.

Having about had my fill of direct political involvement, I decided my efforts might be better directed at becoming involved to a greater extent in my profession.

And so, some months ago, I put my name up for election as a Bencher with the Law Society of Alberta.

Well.

This morning I received an email with the results, and, it would appear that I convinced sufficient numbers of my peers to vote for me, as I read this morning that I have been elected.

How about them apples?

So, anyway, a very sincere thank-you to those who voted for me - and rest assured that I will continue my effort to "keep it real" in my efforts as a Bencher with the Law Society for my coming term.

I wonder if the rest of the Benchers are aware of what has been unleashed upon them..?